Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Bars
These scrumptious, no-bake ice cream bars are creamy, chocolatey, and so HEALTHY! They take only a few minutes to make and are the perfect midday snack on a hot and humid day, as it was today!
The minute you take a bite, the banana-based bar immediately melts in your mouth and becomes this creamy, deluxe, chocolate chip cookie bar that takes you back to your childhood. Who said you still can’t indulge in your childhood favorites when you’re older? ☺️
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 medium sized ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the bananas and add the flour to the mixture.
- Fully combine the flour and banana, with a spatula.
- In a pan over medium to low heat, mix the peanut butter and maple syrup, and heat until it bubbles and forms a thick mixture.
- Add the peanut butter and maple syrup mixture to your banana and flour base, and fully combine all the ingredients.
- Add as many chocolate chips to the mixture as your like!
- Line an 8×11 inch pan with parchment paper and pour your mixture into the pan.
- Add more chocolate chips to the top for decorative look.
- Freeze for an hour and serve!
Eco Friendly Bonus:
The best part about these ice cream bars is that they don’t require any baking or excess energy used from the oven! By using the freezer you are able to minimize the excess energy used in baking! 🍃