Mini Muffin Medley
The perfect warm snack for a cold winter day!
1 cup of almond milk (vanilla flavored)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 large egg
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 cups of all purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius).
2. Spray your mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl sift an mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a smaller bowl, combine all your wet ingredients with the sugar and mix well to incorporate the egg.
5. Once mixed well, combine the wet and dry ingredients until just mixed. The mixture should be slightly lumpy (don’t over work it).
6. Pour out the batter into your muffin pan and top each of the muffins with toppings of your choice!
7. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Enjoy these mini muffin bites! Let me know how yours turn out!